The World Of Mystara
Mystara a world of conflicting nations; a Hollow World; a world fit for heroes. Here you will find adventure modules, maps, new monsters, new spells and details of the Bronsdale Campaign.
These adventures are part of the Caravan Campaign.
Maps from the Gazetteers
A wide range of maps created using ProFantasy's CC2 can be found in the Known World Gazetteer.
Non player characters, with character! These NPCs can be used as allies or enemies. They each have enough background and description for you to plug them into your campaigns. Each has at least one adventure hook to give you ideas.
- Minab the Astrologer
- From the northern mountains of Ylaruam, Minab is a sorcerer with a dark secret.
- A brooding elf ranger protecting his land from maurauding orc bands.
- Yakov Mikhailovich
- A paladin of the Church of Traladara.
- Juneau Delgado
- A wizard exiled from Glantri.
- Javier Maldovich
- A Glantrian vampire.
- Akai Naomasa
- A sword for hire from a distant empire
- Ogrogg Gristlechewer
- An ogre monk, expelled from his tribe and seeking revenge.
The latest campaign that I have DM'ed started in the north of Darokin in the village of Bronsdale. Drop in and see how the players are getting on. Some of the adventure modules will be posted here after the characters have survived them.
- Durgin Stonehammer
- Dwarven cleric of Thor
- Pippin Nimblefoot III
- Halfling rogue
- Elven druid and his faithful wolf, White Fang
- Human barbarian
- Human monk NPC
Other Mystaran Resources
- Home to Almanachs, Gazatteers and much much more.
- Maps, histories and many other useful resources.
- Mercie's Auction House
- A simulated Darokin Auction House
- Corliss Enterprises
- Maps, heraldry, languages and more
- Vaults of Pandius
- The official Mystara site
- Mystara 3e
- The Mystara 3e Conversion project
- The Principalities of Glantri
- The movers and shakers of the mysterious land of Glantri